Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Fear vs Jealousy

What is it about sharing her, why does it excite me, i read couple other blogs for example A Hotwife Guide , the basic idea of the blog is a how to guide for single guys to pick up a hotwife, i love the dynamic of this couple, they will go out to a bar or club and she will flirt or dance or whatever and he will watch from a distance usually, sometimes she picks up a guy for a 3 way sometimes she plays alone, but something about this seems fun and exciting. i do like to watch my wife come out of her shell, and thats what makes this strange im normally pretty jealous, but since exploring this lifestyle im discovering its less about jealousy and more about fear,  if i could get over the fear and thats what it is its not really jealousy, although jealousy is one of the emotions that pops up from time to time i can usually work through the jealousy i can talk myself down from there. But the fear, the fear that she'll find someone better, the fear that she'll find she prefers his company over mine. i think i know in my heart that this is stupid, i know our love goes deeper than any fuckbuddy. something i often do is turn the tables on myself, what if she was having these fears, what if i needed to comfort her and convince her she owned my heart, or what if she was filled with enough doubt to fear losing me. and i end up echoing her almost verbatim, i know whats in my heart, i know how tightly i will hold on to her, i know there is almost nothing she could do to make me love her less than i do now, iv never said this out loud but have thought it many times, she could flat out cheat on me, could have fucked half a dozen guys behind my back and i know id be right there giving her my entire heart and soul, i feel like most would read this and call me foolish, but its unconditional love i cant explain it and its a very vulnerable  and sometimes dangerous place to be especially giving yourself to the wrong person in this way. or maybe i am foolish and if thats the case I'm a damn fool but i love my hotwife.

what about you? the people reading this, are you involved in an open marriage, what are your fears, is it unconditional love or is it foolishness? have you ever loved one person so much that they could probably do no wrong and would you let them know?

No comments:

Post a Comment