Monday, June 1, 2015

HOTWIFE 2.0

Iv said before, This Hotwife lifestyle is constantly changing and evolving. Originally we were both closely involved in choosing her dates, we ... actually, I had a list of rules and lines i didn't want crossed. Looking back it was most likely a strange level of denial, i didnt want to admit how much this was exciting me, i was afraid that by giving her too much freedom she'd end up replacing me, And i was ashamed to admit what i really wanted. so by setting these rules i had a level of control over how far anything went and i wouldn't have to show all my cards. I want her to be my Little Slut, i want her to Crave sex, to need sex, i would love to see her become a Nymphomaniac with little to no Restraint.

I may Be her Daddy, But i let my little slut run free for the most part, She is free to do whomever, whenever she wants as long as she tells me what she's up to. Just yesterday she was teasing one of her Boys through Chat and had gotten herself all worked up. She took video of herself taking care of it and asked if she should send it to some of her other boys. this usually creates a feeding frenzy of chat messages, What i didn't realize was she had sent it to one of our friends, She likes to tease him while we'r out for drinks and watch him squirm uncomfortably. I had an idea that she was interested in him on a sexual level but he was always so proper with her (he doesn't ... Didn't know about our Lifestyle)  That i assumed she probably would never pursue him. well the video was well received I'm sure his head was spinning and they plan on hooking up soon. 2 things really excited me about this particular exchange, 1st i know she was probably very hesitant and worried about my reaction seeing as he's a mutual friend, i am extremely impressed that she took the chance and let her slutty side show, i am also very glad that she's understanding my wishes and position so well, i know these types of requests are hard to accept and sometimes sound too good to be true, and most often we are hesitant to believe the validity of the request, so it really fills me with joy knowing she believes and trusts me enough to take me for my word. and 2nd she went for the friend, i can only imagine what her next brazen slutty move might be, any more friends in the list, what will she do to surprise me Next?

She is taking to being a Hotwife very well and seems to be enjoying herself immensely, Since we'v started back up she's only been able to sleep with one of the men from our previous go around she has however met 3 others one of which scored a hand job and a couple kisses in the parking lot. and one whom although they haven't fucked will probably end up being a regular boy toy. he's already proving to be a bit of a sub and i think she likes dominating him.



well until next time
drop me comment if you have any advice, questions, or requests


No comments:

Post a Comment