Friday, May 8, 2015

It's been awhile. We hit a bit of speed bump, we were going along very well, she had 3 or 4 regular lovers, I was enjoying it much more than I expected, I still don't understand why and would love to know this side of myself better. She gave me permission to play, and we quickly discovered she does not like sharing me as much as I like sharing her. 
We put a stop to everything, I think experiencing my side of things opened her eyes to the fears and anxiety that comes with sending your spouse off to Fuck another, but she didn't not get to experience the excitement and fun that can accompany giving your wife to another and watching her enjoy herself with another lover. 
It's almost a year later and I'm missing it. I've spent a lot of time thinking about this. I want to ask her to take a lover or lovers, but I need to reassure her that I don't need to play. I want her to know going into this it will be one sided. I enjoyed my Baby girl being a slut, I want her to explore her inner slut. I want her to impress me with how slutty she can be  and I already know she can be very very slutty. I've noticed most wife sharing seems to put the husband in a cuckold role. I'm not a cuckold, I just really like to see my wife in ecstasy. This scenario has the potential to work nicely as she has a desire to be dominated. As much as I've  tried I have not been a very effective Dom but i think in this role having some control over her extramarital activities may give me the dominant stance I need. I'm just not entirely sure if this is quite what she may have had in mind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment