Monday, August 11, 2014

Been awhile!

Sorry for the apsence, we were able to spend the last month+ together. And you would assume that would have provided plenty of material for updates but it was a very vanilla month. Just us as a family doing family things, there was really no oppurtunity to seek out other partners, nor did there seem to be a desire too. We just enjoyed each other. We were a couple to the truest sense of the word. 

Looking back I don't feel we missed any oppurtunity, like we should have done this or that, I loved just being together. But now... Now that she's gone, now that's she's 3000 miles away I miss everything, I miss having her close, I miss waking up next to her, I miss going out and just being us, but I'm also now missing her flirty playfulness, I miss the rush of jealousy, I miss seeing her flirt and have fun. Am I really saying this? Do I really miss it? What's has she turned me into, I really am the Hubby of a HotWife! While she was here I had no desire to share her, she was mine and I just kept her all for myself, why now that she's home I am excited for her to date again, there was a term she found that described this let me see if I can find it... "Compersion" (A feeling of joy when a loved one invests in and takes pleasure from another romantic or sexual relationship.) It's one of those things that is really mind blowing to me, iv said it before but this isn't me I'm usually very jealous so the fact that I'm 1) ok with this and 2) actually missing it and wanting her to find another partner to play with. Hubby of a HotWife to the core! 

No comments:

Post a Comment