Saturday, August 23, 2014

Tips for picking up a HotWife!

So you saw an ad on Craigslist or Ashley Madison, and you want to meet her. 

Although I personally have never replied to either of these, iv read hundreds of replies from men wanting to meet up with my HotWife. These tips won't apply to all woman but I feel like this is a good general idea of how to succeed with an NSA hookup/one night stand/FWB 

1. Do not send a Cock picture (unless she asks for it.) In our case a cock pic gets you an immediate rejection, every other reply that comes back is a cock iv seen more cock in the last two weeks then I'd like to admit to. 
Do however send a face pic, if your uncomfortable sending a face pic right out of the gate send a full body (clothed) with your face obscured, then once your more comfortable send her your mug, most woman need to feel some level of attraction and this is definately true with my wife. 

2. Drop the machismo, she doesn't want to hear about how you'll "pound her real good", or how you'll "make her cum over and over" "I'll do you 10 - 20 times in a night" .... Really??.. Really? Do you really think that's gonna work, Has it worked ?
I suggest you try charming her, and it doesn't have to be some sappy bullshit, this is after all a one night stand/hookup you don't need to convince her your husband material. You do have to convince her your nice, respectful and safe. Her most successful hook-ups have started out with respectful naughty talk, offer up a massage, one guy offered to take her to the hot springs for an overnight get away and although I thought it a very smooth gesture, it was a bit much for a first meeting. 

3. If you get rejected, bow out gracefully, don't beg for a chance it just makes it worse. She very respectfully told one guy "I'm sorry but your a bit older than I'm looking for" (she has an age range in her ads) his reply was "but I make up for it in enthusiasm" the next one sealed his fate "I'll bet you that if I can't do you between 8-10 during the night I'll give you 500.00" 
She replied with something along the lines of "honestly I'm not interested, that's not impressive at all  and why would any woman want to hear that" 
Of course he was done "ok fatso see how many young guys fuck you" and then something about how her pic was gross, she was beautiful and sexy enough for you to be able to do her 8-10 times in one night only moments ago. If she has an age range or other criteria that you don't meet respect that, you can still try but don't be a dick when she says no thanks.

4. Make an effort with your first contact, I know my wife will give most well worded requests a look if there's a face pic and she's slightly attracted to you she will reply, but don't just send a hey sexy I like your pics, (unless your panty dropping handsome) then she'll melt at your feet. My favorites are the misguided "wow you have huge tits, can I see more pics" (are we trolling for fap material? Or are we trying to hook up) cause she's legit offering the real thing play your cards right and you might get to touch her huge tits. 

5. When your chatting before actually meeting don't be dull! Hold a conversation, reply promptly when she texts you, remember she doesn't need you, there are dozens of emails pouring in every hour, she's looking for someone to fill a void or provide a thrill it doesn't have to be you it can be the next guy very easily, I'm sure it's no secret as soon as a woman posts an ad like what my wife posts, theres no shortage of men to choose from. Which in turn means she can be choosy she can be very choosy, for one she's married, she's got a man, she doesn't do this because I'm lacking as her husband, she does this for the thrill, she does this to fill the void when I'm not home. 

6. A continuation from the last tip, remember she has a husband, you are not there to replace him, your not there to rescue her from some terrible marriage, this should not be a competition between you and her husband. One real quick way to end a "date" on a bad note would be to bad mouth her hubby.  You should be greatful that her husband is letting you have her for a few hours. What many don't realize is that couples that live this type of lifestyle are typically much closer than you'd expect. Our communication is a top priority in our marriage, I read almost every message, every email, she tells me about every conversation, and every experience, I share her with you and she shares the experience with me, and then we have the most amazing sex while we reconnect with each other. It takes a very secure individual to be married to a HotWife, she gets the best of both workds she has a man who loves her unconditionally, provides for her and is a true partner in life he is there through the good the bad and the ugly, all while she can go out and have sex with as many men as she wants, as often as she wants, unless your prepared to fill those shoes, just enjoy her company and do what you came to do. 

The key words here to successfully land a date with a HotWife are to be respectful, kind, somewhat charming and have some tact. NSA relationships don't get much easier than this, 

Any thoughts or additional tips I could add to this list? Put them in the comments below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment