Sunday, August 17, 2014

Back in the Game

Last week I mentioned how I'm suddenly missing her adventures. so i brought it up to her she mentioned how she enjoyed having that release when she couldnt have me, so we agreed to dive back into it. the first go around we had a system she would put out ads on Cragslist and Ashley Madison, and together we'd go through the respones and decide which ones to chat with further. part of the deal was they had to talk to me and get approved by me before she had final approval. it was a fairly long drawn out process and although we had approved about 5 to 8 guys only one guy ever hooked up with her. they met 3 or 4 times and sent me pics and video, then one weekend while i was in town all 3 of us got together to tag team her. (wrote about that earlier). she did the usual Craigs list ad and Ashley Madison post and began weeding through the asshats that think woman like hearing about how they can "pound her real good" or "I got a 9inch Dick" (seriously guys even if your just trying to pick her up for a one night stand have some tact and taste it goes far). i stayed out of it, i decided i was curious as to where she goes with this. i lifted a few of my previous limits. the hard limit list is actually much smaller now, i think because we'v done this 5 or 6 times with 2 different guys, and our great summer together im in a very good place our relationship is rock solid and i love seeing her satisfied. 
the ads went up sat or sun i believe she started chatting a few guys up monday, i had an idea to add a little excitement and i issued her a challenge, i challenged her to find a cock to suck this weekend if she chose to accept, i started toying with the idea of upping the ante with each completed challenge, at first she seemed a bit surprised esp by the short notice. then tuesday morning early i get a message that says "trust my Judgement?" with some screen caps of a convo with some guy from AM. i asked if that meant she was accepting my challenge, her reply "no just looking to find someone for future meetings" i was slightly disapointed but i dont want to push her either this is her boat shes driving im just watching to see where it goes. i did tell her i wasnt kidding about the challenge if she was comfortable its ok with me if she wants to accept it. An hour or so later she called to tell me how the meeting went, she met him in a parking lot and got into his truck, he immediatley leaned over to kiss her and play with 
and started undoing her pants to finger her so she replied in kind and started suckinng his cock, Challenge Completed!! then she tells me he was begging me to let him fuck me so i fucked him in the back seat of his truck!!! I think i stutttered and said what!! this is so hot and i cant believe the affect its having on me. 
She's becoming such a horny slut and I'm loving it. She currently has 3 guys lined up one that she's met and one that she plans on meeting Thursday and one maybe this weekend. I have a feeling there will be plenty of material for upcoming blogposts

No comments:

Post a Comment