Sunday, March 2, 2014

Becoming her Pet

She was an exhibitionist when we met, lots of men would fantasize about one night with her, myself included, she was my dream girl, she was the Pamela Anderson poster on my wall, she has occupied every fantasy I had, somehow I made that dream girl mine! And I married her. Me, I'm not an exhibitionist, I'm not incredibly out going, and I'm only mildly adventurous. But the rush i feel when she behaves like herself, when she drags me out of my comfort zone, or when she would do something crazy causing me to cringe. And I think this is where things started to change. I believe she mistook my cringe as a negative, and started to tone down. She started to stifle herself, she didn't want me to be uncomfortable, was I uncomfortable? Yes some of the time, but I didn't mind, it was a rush it was excitement, i was living vicariously through her. And as she started to calm as her fire cooled, I didn't really notice it happening. But I slowly started noticing the boredom creeping in, I started wondering why don't I get those hot pics anymore, why doesn't she talk dirty to me anymore, and in turn I started feeling guilty for thinking of her the way I do, (I objectify my wife on a daily basis, ok ok hourly basis). She is, has been, and will always be my ultimate fantasy, and this doesn't mean I love her any less than the perfect couple down the street, this means I get to have my cake and eat it too! In fact I have never loved so completely, but my own insecurities, coupled with her thinking I wanted her to chill turned us into an incredibly boring vanilla couple, our bedroom had always been a bit freaky, we'd try anything once, and we'd repeat it if we liked it. But the vanilla was starting to affect that as well.

She asked me to dominate her, and I tried, boy how I tried. I am not a dom and no matter how hard I tried to be a dom I couldn't pull it off. For one I felt like I was just going through the motions I never really felt like I was I control, I kinda felt like she was allowing me to be In control, like a "isn't this cute he thinks he controls me" kinda way. And I'm not saying that's how she felt. What I'm saying is if I can't convince myself I'm in control than how is she supposed to believe I'm in control. Then one day we flipped it, she started to dominate me! I became her pet. And OMG how I loved it, it became very apparent early on that I have always lived to serve her, I get my most joy out of pleasing her.  I believe we actually started out this way I have always tried to please her, my goal was always to make her happy, I have always been her pet, we just didn't have a label on it.

As we started talking about this new arrangement, ma'am and pet, she commanded that I draw up a contract, as we started talking about limits and guidelines she "jokingly" mentioned finding sex outside the marriage, quick explanation : I'm away a lot, she has a very large sexual appetite always has, but has always been faithful. she has a need that I can't fulfill in my absence, sure she could master-bate but that's not the same. I quickly rejected that idea believing it was a joke anyway, but something in the way she replied, she tried to come off as aloof or indifferent as if it were a joke all along, but i know her well enough to detect the disappointment, of course she never in a million years would have expected me to accept such an offer, but I was intrigued.  So we talked I wanted her to convince me why and how this would work, we agreed that she would seek out a lover to try this with, the deal was that she would share all details with me. Like I said at the beginning she was always an exhibitionist and I was always watching. She extended the same freedom to me, only she didn't want the details. As her pet she would command I go to the store and buy condoms to have on hand, she commanded I go to a bar and while there she would text me asking if I saw anyone I'd be interested in, she knows I wouldn't have picked anyone up without her pushing. Never did pick anyone up and although she was pushing me into an affair i really wasn't feeling it, yes I look at other woman, yes I'm curious what sex with them would be like I think most men think this way, but I feel wildly uncomfortable approaching someone for a one night stand, would it be different if I got a couple under belt, probably but ... I have my dream girl why do I want anyone else? At the same time I noticed her trying to stay on board, I could see although she was pushing me to find a new plaything, she was uncomfortable with sharing me. But why am I ok with sharing her? Because I live to serve her and I am going to soo get off seeing her fantasies brought to life! Since she was having a hard time sharing me and I was having a hard time being shared so to speak, I declined the offer to find sex outside our marriage, it took a lot of convincing, she has a hard time believing that I'm not looking at this as tit for tat, just cause she can fuck random men doesn't mean I need to fuck random woman. Do I want anything in return? Yes I do... I want her to understand and recognize the ultimate freedom I have given her, I want her to appreciate me for allowing her to do this, and I want to be able to objectify her, and fantasize about her without feeling guilty for my deviant freaky and filthy mind.

More to cum
Probably

No comments:

Post a Comment