Friday, March 7, 2014

First Date Final thoughts

First date a success, I'm not going to give a blow by blow (bwahaha good one bro -hi fives self) account of their evening, you can read that Here, I'm going to go through my feelings about last night. So my wife met another man at a bar, they kissed, they chit chatted for a bit, then went back to his room where she blew him, them they talked some more, the she fucked him, I'm oddly cool about it. I only say oddly because of how outside my norm all of this really is.

Originally kissing was a no- no as part of our preliminary agreement when we started this, I felt it was a bit to intimate for this type of arrangement, I thought it was something that should be kept between us. But ma'am is a very passionate woman, and kissing is a big part of the sexual experience,   Iv been reading a lot of other blogs about hot wiferey and most of these wives do kiss thier dates, which got me on the path to being able to overturn this rule. Also I wanted her to be able to relax and fully enjoy the experience, if she had to keep herself in check and constantly try to remember not to kiss, that would end up being a huge distraction and a big stress point to the evening. As she and I talked about the night, as I read her account of the night and as I read the texts between her and John, I have these little moments where I start to get a little jealous, but since we have talked at length about this arrangement, and she has been very careful to remind me through out this experience, that I'm her number one and always will be, I'm able to stop myself and get a grip so to speak.

The night for me was very low key. They had shitty cell service and no wifi so only one picture came through. I spent the night just waiting to hear from her afterward, I wasn't as anxious as I expected to be, I was more excited to talk to her. It was around 4 am here when she called, she told me all about the night, while I strokes my cock, I asked some questions, the most important thing though was whether she had a good time and that this provided the release she was looking for, being away so much I can't be there as often as she needs me, this for me started out as a solution to that problem, I didn't expect it to become the hot adventure it's become. John was a perfect gentlemen, and has set the bar very high for the next few guys.

The original plan was to line up a few guys have her meet them do what she's gonna do and move on, no repeat visits, the stress and anxiety though that comes from that first meeting especially if the goal for the end of the evening is sex, makes being able to loosen up and be yourself a much bigger challenge, wev been talking and have decided we want to line up 4 or 5 guys that would eventually become steady FWB, the important part though Is that we keep a close eye on everyone involved am to be sure someone isn't getting romantically attached, with the right individuals involved this could be a great thing. She could have her own harem, no stable of cocks at the ready, she could set up 2 to 3 meetings a week have a variety of men to choose from and get her needs fulfilled.

As I reread this I realize it's not as tittilating as I intended, I think next time I need to try to write my entry as soon after I talk to her as possible, a lot of the emotion and excitement is gone at this point and trying to get deep into it proved much harder them I expected.

She may be meeting john for another romp this weekend so hopefully I'll have a better hubby account of that one.

Till next time,
Pet

No comments:

Post a Comment