Wednesday, March 5, 2014

The first Date

Tonight's the night of her first "date" I'm sitting at my favorite bar grabbing dinner, she's on her way to meet ... Let's call him John, the plan is to meet for a couple drinks and a bit of small talk, to see if there's any chemistry, in my opinion there has been so much anticipation from all three of us that something is definately happening, they may not go all the way only because both, Ma'am and john are nervous as all get out. But I think they will end up naked at least, it's a very surreal experience for me right now, I have in the past been insanely jealous and protective when ever she would go out to a club or bar, but right now I am oddly calm, I think it's because iv agreed to this. We have ground rules and I love her so much. I made the comment recently  that I live to serve her, I love nothing more than to give her pleasure and what better way to give her pleasure than to let her explore her sexuality to the fullest! She's worried about me and I appreciate that, I just hope she can let go enough to enjoy herself.

I never in a million years thought I would be the husband of a hot wife, technically I didn't even know what a hot wife was a couple weeks ago, but this has been fun, it's been exciting and It has brought us closer and allowed us to open a level of communication that had been lost. Now once everything goes down there's always that possibility that I realize iv made a mistake, but if that happens I will not blame ma'am or John I have agreed to try this if it doesn't work them we stop here, although I'm feeling really good and I'm very excited for her to report back later. I beginnig to think this could be the beginning of a very exciting future for us.

1 comment: