Sunday, March 2, 2014

The Beginning

Once we agreed on the preliminary rules and limits, it was time to start finding some suitable "dates". Part of the deal we have is that I will approve all men she meets, I love her like no other and her safety and well being are my primary concern. Also the men that want a piece of my sexy wife have to agree to a few conditions. Along with the normal list of hard limits, no anal, no kissing (more on this later), must wear a condom etc etc.they will have to consent to photos and videos being taken of the act, one of my favorite things about making love to my wife is watching her cum! And just because it's not me doesn't mean I won't enjoy seeing her cum. Her pleasure is my pleasure. So where does one go to find a man that's interested in a NSA (no strings attached) fling and will consent to pics and vid? Well... That's not as hard as you'd expect !!! Lol. We set up profiles with Adult Friend Finder and Fetlife and the guys just fell in line, I was going through some of the most surreal chat sessions ever, trying to figure out if the dude was a standup guy, needed to be sure he could respect our situation and respect her, I had to know I was sending her with someone safe, and I also had to be sure he understood our rules. Some guys bailed once they heard about the pics and vid, some guys I rejected because I wasn't comfortable with them, some guys she rejected because she either wasn't comfortable or wasn't attracted. On any given day we had 5 to 7 guys in different stages of the interview process, we kept talking about different scenarios, like an after noon where 3 or 4 guys met her one after another, I had to set up a database in order to keep them straight and where they sat on the approval process, she couldn't keep them straight, she was acting like a right and proper slut flirting with up to 8 guys at a time through different chat services, I was starting to feel like it was getting out of control, but she seemed to be enjoying it, so I kept my mouth shut and just kept judging and approving or rejecting men for her, at the end we had 5 cocks lines up and soaring for a date with my wife and one guy who we both liked but was a smoker, so we offered him the ultimate incentive to quit, I even offered him dinner, drinks and am evening with my wife in a hotel room if he could quit smoking for a certain period of time.

One night she came to me asking to discuss possibly changing the kissing rule, I kind of already assumed this would come up, and I was honestly open to discussing it, but i apparently did not handle the conversation as well as I should have. I just wanted her to try to convince me why it should be changed. I really wasn't looking to start trouble, but trouble I started!!  The main reason I ruled kissing off limits was because I was brought up being roughy that kissing was a very intimate thing, but in the world of hotwifery kissing is viewed very differently and I was willing to bend. Maybe I wanted her to work for it a little maybe I didn't want to just roll over and offer her the change. Maybe I didn't want to make it too easy. This conversation went so far south so quickly I regretted ever resisting at all. Lesson learned choose your battles with your HotWife very carefully.  As iv said before I'm the pet she is the ma'am who the hell did I think I was trying to make her work for anything, i definitely need to learn my roll better, this discussion led to the entire agreement being put on hold, but we also quickly learned we were each escalating this into uncomfortable levels thinking the other was more into it, is filmed how hot the idea of more than one guy was, she took that and tried to impress me, I thought it's what she truly want ed and went along with it and encouraged it so she upped the ante while I called her bluff it was the most fucked up sexual poker game ever!! Luckily we recognized what was going on and was able to step back regroup and reproach this whole thing much more realistically

As I close out this post, the current tally is 5 men on deck, one in a holding pattern until he can quit smoking, I still have guys messaging wanting to know how to get in on the action. And her first date scheduled for midweek with a guy I can only describe as the perfect first. Still trying to figure out what his faults are.  

No comments:

Post a Comment